The project bibliography at T18 is now online.
The fourth meeting of CoMeDiC project took place from June 12th to June 16th 2017 at Escandille (Autrans). Some talks were planned but mostly a lot of time was alloted for group works and discussions.
- P. Romon (with B. Thibert and J.-O. Lachaud): Grassmanian currents and Lipschitz-Killing forms for curvature estimation on digital surfaces.
- D. Martins Antunes: Study of Energy minimizing techniques with curvature priors in image segmentation.
- D. Bucur (with B. Bogosel and I. Fragalà): Phase field approach to optimal packing problems and related Cheeger clusters
- J.-O. Lachaud: Discrete calculus on digital surfaces with non-diagonal Hodge star
- T. Roussillon: Laplacian operator on digital contours in linear time
- P. Gueth (with D. Coeurjolly and J.-O. Lachaud): Digital surface regularization by normal vector field alignment
- T. Caissard (with D. Coeurjolly and J.-O. Lachaud and T. Roussillon): Heat kernel Laplace-Beltrami operator on digital surfaces
- D. Coeurjolly: Automatic differentiation
- B. Thibert: Geometric inference, distance functions, normal cycle
- B. Velichkov: Honeycomb conjectures on convex sets