We will organize a 5-days conference at the CIRM (Luminy, France) on Digital Geometry and Discrete Variational Calculus, during the week June 22nd – 26th, 2020. More information soon…
The 6th meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place on July 9th and 10th 2018. It is organized by the LIRIS in Lyon (Nautibus building).
- T. Caissard: Convergent Laplace-Beltrami operator on digital surfaces
- Y. Gérard: Bijective transformation in the discrete grid using optimal transport
- D. Antunes: Introducing curvature priors into discrete variational image segmentation problems
- D. Coeurjolly: Mumford-Shah mesh processing
- N. Bonneel: Unbalanced discrete optimal transport
The project bibliography at T24 is now online.