Thomas Caissard will defend his PhD thesis entitled “A discrete Laplace-Beltrami operator for digital surfaces” on Thursday 13th, 2018, at University Lyon 1 (salle C4, Nautibus building).
The 7th meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place on January 14th and 15th 2019. It is organized by the LIGM at ESIEE Paris, Marne-la-Vallée.
- T. Roussillon: Survey “Discrete Laplace operators: No Free Lunch, Wardeyzky et al 2007”, “Perfect Laplacians for Polygon Meshes,Herholz et al 2015”, “Discrete Complex Structure on Surfel Surfaces, C. Mercat 2008”.
- L. Najman: Morphological Data Analysis
- B. Buet: Approximation de surface et varifolds (PDF)
- P. Roussillon: Defining kernel distances on normal cycles (PDF)
- D. Coeurjolly: SPOT : Sliced Partial Optimal Transport