Thomas Caissard will defend his PhD thesis entitled “A discrete Laplace-Beltrami operator for digital surfaces” on Thursday 13th, 2018, at University Lyon 1 (salle C4, Nautibus building).
The 7th meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place on January 14th and 15th 2019. It is organized by the LIGM at ESIEE Paris, Marne-la-Vallée.
- T. Roussillon: Survey “Discrete Laplace operators: No Free Lunch, Wardeyzky et al 2007”, “Perfect Laplacians for Polygon Meshes,Herholz et al 2015”, “Discrete Complex Structure on Surfel Surfaces, C. Mercat 2008”.
- L. Najman: Morphological Data Analysis
- B. Buet: Approximation de surface et varifolds (PDF)
- P. Roussillon: Defining kernel distances on normal cycles (PDF)
- D. Coeurjolly: SPOT : Sliced Partial Optimal Transport
We will organize a 5-days conference at the CIRM (Luminy, France) on Digital Geometry and Discrete Variational Calculus, during the week June 22nd – 26th, 2020. More information soon…
The 6th meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place on July 9th and 10th 2018. It is organized by the LIRIS in Lyon (Nautibus building).
- T. Caissard: Convergent Laplace-Beltrami operator on digital surfaces
- Y. Gérard: Bijective transformation in the discrete grid using optimal transport
- D. Antunes: Introducing curvature priors into discrete variational image segmentation problems
- D. Coeurjolly: Mumford-Shah mesh processing
- N. Bonneel: Unbalanced discrete optimal transport
The fifth meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place on January 15th and 16th. It is organized by the LJK in Grenoble.
The fourth meeting of CoMeDiC project took place from June 12th to June 16th 2017 at Escandille (Autrans). Some talks were planned but mostly a lot of time was alloted for group works and discussions.
- P. Romon (with B. Thibert and J.-O. Lachaud): Grassmanian currents and Lipschitz-Killing forms for curvature estimation on digital surfaces.
- D. Martins Antunes: Study of Energy minimizing techniques with curvature priors in image segmentation.
- D. Bucur (with B. Bogosel and I. Fragalà): Phase field approach to optimal packing problems and related Cheeger clusters
- J.-O. Lachaud: Discrete calculus on digital surfaces with non-diagonal Hodge star
- T. Roussillon: Laplacian operator on digital contours in linear time
- P. Gueth (with D. Coeurjolly and J.-O. Lachaud): Digital surface regularization by normal vector field alignment
- T. Caissard (with D. Coeurjolly and J.-O. Lachaud and T. Roussillon): Heat kernel Laplace-Beltrami operator on digital surfaces
- D. Coeurjolly: Automatic differentiation
- B. Thibert: Geometric inference, distance functions, normal cycle
- B. Velichkov: Honeycomb conjectures on convex sets
The third meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place on December 13rd and 14th 2016 at LIGM.
- Talks (Tuesday)
- MF: Image Restoration and Segmentation using the Ambrosio-Tortorelli Functiional and Discrete Calculus
- TC: Heat-Kernel Laplace-Beltrami operator for digital surfaces
- Talks (Wednesday)
- YG: Around lonely runner conjecture
- PG: Normal Vector Field Approximation and Surface Regularization
- LN: Power Watershed, Gamma convergence et spectral clustering
- PhD Thesis of N. Boutry: A study of well-composedness in nD
The second meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place on March 30th and 31st 2016. Schedule :
- HT: discrete variational methods in image analysis
- DC: digital geometric estimators
- JOL: Properties of Gauss digitization and digital surface integrals
- TC: toward a digital Laplacian
The first meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place on Decembre 17th 2015 at LIRIS. Schedule :
- Starter :
- 9h15-9h30: welcome / coffee break
- 9h30-9h50: (JOL) general presentation + kick-start ANR
- 9h50-10h20: brief presentation of tasks JOL,EO, DC, HT)
- PR: principles of discrete differential calculus
- YG: around polynomial approximations
- EO: around variational problems (Steiner)
The ANR CoMeDiC project will officially start on Oct. 1st, 2015.